1. Check In Requirements
In order to check in you must present your ID or passport, the credit card used to make the reservation and/or a written booking confirmation from Lisbon Short Stay or one of its partners stating your booking reference number, booking name, type of room, check in/out dates and total amount paid.
2. Be aware that a booking made directly through Lisbon Short Stay is just confirmed after 100% of the total amount of the reservation is charged and we will not recognize any reservations or bookings without a prior payment being made.
3. Lisbon Short Stay reserves the right to cancel without prior notice any pre-reservation or reservation due to invalid credit card information or due payment.
Standard Rate: A credit card is required to guarantee your reservation. The booking amount will be charged 5 days prior to arrival.
Non-refundable Rate: 100% of the total amount will be charged on the day of booking and is non-refundable.
5. Cancellation and Modification
Standard Rate: If cancelled up to 5 days before the date of arrival, cancellation is free of charge. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
Non-refundable Rate: The booking cannot be cancelled free of charge. If cancelled, 100% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
Modifications are upon availability and must be approved in writing by Lisbon Short Stay.
Check-in from 14:00 hours
Check-out until 11:00 hours
We will charge you one hundred euros (100 euros) in case you do not check out until 11:00.
7. Baby Cots and Sofa Beds: Baby cots will be available in the apartment on request and will cost 5 Euros per night. Sofa beds will be prepared on request and will cost 25 Euros per night.
Free! All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds. One child under 2 years is charged EUR 5 per night and person in a baby cot. One older child or adult is charged EUR 25 per night and person in an extra bed. Maximum capacity of extra beds/babycots in a room is 1 (only applied for Studio Apartment Superior, Pombalino and Penthouse). Any type of extra bed or baby cot is upon request and needs to be confirmed in writing by Lisbon Short Stay.
8. Pets are not allowed
During your stay we will keep a guarantee on your credit card against any damage or loss of your apartment inventory. We will cancel this guarantee after you check out providing all rules were followed.
2. All building is non-smoking. Please smoke outside. We will charge you up to 100 euros if you smoke inside the building.
Make sure the volume of TV or any other electronic device is not too high, especially during normal rest hours – from 22:00 to 08:00 hours. In the case that we must call the police due to noise or inappropriate behavior, you may be asked to vacate the apartment immediately without any refund if we receive complaints.
4. You are asked to use your accommodation with care and respect, to leave the apartment in the same state as you found it. Please be aware that nothing may be removed from your accommodation and you agree that any missing or damaged items will be charged to you at market price plus a replacement cost fee of 40 euros per item.
5. You should grant entrance to the staff of Lisbon Short Stay in case of emergency or technical problems even if without prior notice.
6. Lisbon Short Stay shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages that may arise as a consequence of the use of the accommodation by the client, including without limitation, damages, insurance, and losses due to fire, robbery or criminal behavior.
7. It is strictly prohibited to bring non-registered guests into the apartment that would exceed the agreed booking number.
We will charge you 25 euros per person and per night if you do it otherwise.
In the public areas of the Lisbon Short Stay, CCTV is in operation and video recordings may be made. This activity is carried out for security and service reasons for the better management of the Lisbon Short Stay and security for all our clients and staff.